High-quality preschool programming:
Pre-K and Kindergarten (8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- small classes, plenty of individual attention, and relationship nurturing
- year-round classes
- fun environment developed for children
- ongoing multi-lingual curriculum
- skill development through small, large, and individual/group activities daily
- prepares students to meet or exceed the latest kindergarten readiness standards
- daily outdoor play (weather permitting)
- advanced curriculum planning and child assessment technologies
- Classroom learning centers include quiet, dramatic play, problem solving, creative, construction, read and math areas.
Before/After School Programming (Transportation supported) (6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- Breakfast, Snack
- Elective activities
- Tutorial services available
Timing: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Specialized extra classes for your child throughout their normal school week. UCLI believes in giving your child every advantage possibly to succeed. Our ancillary programs are intended to offer additional educational opportunities to support the core curriculum of our classrooms. Our different ancillary programs are held in separate rooms pertaining to the unique coursework that is offered, the length of time varies between the different courses offered.
- Martial Arts
- Peace School
- Music, yoga, creative arts, P.E., theatre, dance, book club, foreign languages
Alternative School Classes
(Scheduled throughout the week)
Classes offered for homeschooled children to socialize and interact with their peers outside of their home, these students may also enroll in any ancillary class.
Extended Care (Saturday School)
Alternative School Programming (Support home-schooled children)
A strong diversity component to impact the lives of children, their families and society as a whole (might include programming from Dr. Garner)